The taste of a genuine Brazilian restaurant
Brasilia has been providing exceptional dining experiences to our customers since its inception in 2012. You select the side dishes from our extensive buffet, while our gauchos deliver succulent meat hot off the grill to your table.
You will get the impression that you are in a genuine Brazilian restaurant, with a pleasant and calm ambiance, attentive servers, and, of course, wonderful food of the greatest quality.
As a guest, you will have an out-of-the-ordinary restaurant experience with us!
– Over 20 years (minimum age may vary between positions)
– Relevant experience from similar work
– Smiling and gentle
– Positive attitude and service-minded
– Good collaboration skills
– Willing to learn
– Used to working at a high pace
– Good communication skills, must speak fluently English, Norwegian is an advantage (may vary between positions)
We can offer
– An exciting and unique concept
– A bubbly work environment
– Possibility of extra shifts and higher position
– Competitive wage conditions
– Good training of your colleagues from Bergen
– Exciting career opportunities
About the position
An exciting workplace
We want you to be versatile and teachable, as well as interact effectively with others, so that you can provide our guests with a genuine Brasilia experience. You should be service-minded and solution-oriented so that our guests always feel properly taken care of. We value relevant experience, but the most important thing is that you are used to working in a fast-paced workplace and that you are joyful and enthusiastic with a twinkle in your eye.
Brasilia is a completely unique concept, and our goal is for it to become one of the country’s most popular restaurants. As an outcome, this will be an interesting place to work, and we assure you a lively and pleasant working atmosphere full of laughter and pleasant people. You will be given very competitive terms and conditions, extensive training, as well as very interesting development chances for the appropriate applicants.